Monday 21 February 2011

21 / 02

Last time I have a photoshoot with 2 photographers , that is Leonhart Yong & Kimi Lee.

Feel happy that those photos have finish uploaded by Kimi  * Thx so much ya!

Deng Deng Deng Deng ~ ~

Show you some photos here 
                                        I have a student's look for this album =)

                                       
                                               I like this photo , got feel =P

                                                        Is calling my dear now... XD

                                                            YES or NO ?

For more photos , please have a look in my page :

I'm having my exam nowadays , but reali have no mood to study : (

Keep on9-ing =P

2moro will have my Sejarah paper , GOD BLESS ME!!

* LEE JIA TENG , STUDY HARD TONIGHT YA ! GAMBATEH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment